|Job type||Job offer|
|A job for||
|We are looking for||
As of now
|A job at||
In the Röchling Group you’ll be shaping industry. Worldwide. Together, we are changing everyday lives – by making cars lighter, making drug packaging safer and enhancing industrial applications. With 11,000 employees in 25 countries.
In the Automotive division, you will shape the mobility of tomorrow. Together with our customers, we develop system solutions for enhanced aerodynamics and efficiency. This means: We protect the environment while also improving the driving experience of millions of vehicles.
At our Akron, OH location we are searching for an:
- The Industrial Engineer is part of the project team and responsible for providing and commissioning all new secondary equipment for the manufacturing process at a high level of liability and operating efficiency.
- Optimize the process and design of secondary equipment and assembly machines to RA Group Standards.
- Designing workstations and secondary equipment for assembling plastic products.
- Creating technical specifications for quotation, purchasing and manufacturing of the equipment.
- Maintain contact with vendors throughout the entire project.
- Commissioning of the provided equipment.
- Handing over and sign off the manufacturing process and associated equipment to production after successful run @ rate.
- Providing technical direction for cost estimates.
- Supporting P-FMEA for equipment development.
- Supporting Process Planning to optimize work flow and layouts.
- Communicate with Purchasing during the acquisition phases of the project.
*Each employee is responsible for the quality of his/her personal performance and how said performance impacts the environment, safety, and data security. This is applicable to the departments of development, production, management, logistics, and aftermarket services, as well as to contact with customers and suppliers. Managers and supervisors are also responsible for the quality of his/her team's performance and how said performance impacts the environment, safety, and data security.
- This principle of comprehensive quality management is developed and furthered through training (on the job), continuing/ extended education, as well as continued supply of information and updates, and should be exemplified by supervisors on every level.
- Some knowledge of customer specific requirements (CSR) necessary through training, or work experience or a combination of the two.
- Other duties as needed
- B.S. in Industrial Engineering or similar field preferred, or equivalent years of experience
Work Experience Requirements:
- One year of Industrial Engineering experience including mechanical, electrical and hydraulic
- Must be able to read mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic schematics
- Some knowledge of PLC's
- Good written technical communication with both internal and external parties
- Project management skills
- Basic business knowledge/ economic knowledge
- Basic knowledge in ISO/ TS norms
- Sense of responsibility
- Willingness to innovate
- Primary Care Wellness Center onsite for all employees - AT NO COST (All spouses who carry Röchling health benefits have free access too)
- Röchling Wellness Program sponsoring run/walk programs throughout the year
- Wellness Credits
- Employee Discounts at Verizon, BMW, Ford, GM and more
- Continuous Improvement Program & Safety Awards
- Employee Referral Program
- Family Outings
Interested in joining our team? Please send your resume for consideration.