Junior Finance Controller
|Job type||Job offer|
|A job for||
|We are looking for||
As of now
|A job at||
The Röchling Group, which is headquartered in Mannheim, includes a large number of locations in countries all over the world. With a workforce of several thousand employees, we manufacture our products in close proximity to our customers and markets. Our three company divisions, Industrial, Automotive and Medical, generate billions in sales every year on the European, American and Asian continents.
The Automotive division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, propulsion and new mobility. As part of our customer-focused and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing environmental impact and improving customer experience.
At our Duncan, SC location we are searching for a:
Junior Finance Controller
- Primary contact for material costing, overhead costing, and overhead rate analysis.
- Review and approve BANF workflow items
- Assist with journal entry preparation and general ledger analysis, as needed
- Prepare and execute monthly costing cycles
- Analyze the effects of the monthly costing/agreement/distribution cycles on the result
- Prepare and review the overhead rates in SAP, and compare these rates with the RAC
- Help with the preparation of the machine capacity reporting
- P&L analysis for identification of savings, trends, and correctness of bookings
- Special analysis and ad hoc reporting as needed to support management work experience or a combination of the two.
- BS in Accounting, Finance or similar field, or equivalent work experience preferred
- CPA or CMA preferred
- Advanced Excel skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- 3 years management or financial accounting experience, preferably in automotive industry
- SAP experience, CO module specifically
- Sound, demonstrated ability to analyze data, financial and budgetary information, and ability to advise, convey and educate non-financial managers and staff on the same
- Willingness to travel (domestic and international)
- Results-oriented, structured and independent
- Primary Care Wellness Center onsite for all employees - AT NO COST (All spouses who carry Röchling health benefits have free access too)
- Röchling Wellness Program sponsoring run/walk programs throughout the year
- Wellness Credits
- Employee Discounts at Verizon, BMW, Ford, GM and more
- Continuous Improvement Program & Safety Awards
- Employee Referral Program
- Family Outings
Interested in joining our team? Please send your resume for consideration.