At our Duncan, SC location we are searching for a:
Automation Specialist - 2nd Shift
Where we need you
General Job Description:
- Troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- Must be able to read mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic schematics
- Working knowledge of PLC’s.
- Perform mechanical, electrical, hydraulic repairs and fabrication.
- Plan and deal with Purchasing when necessary.
- Maintain machine, secondary equipment, in optimizing process and design.
- Track and maintain inventory levels in maintenance.
- Implement activities for cost savings and better machine and secondary equipment utilization.
- ISO 14001 and TS16949 familiarity
- Working knowledge of costing, controlling assets and maintain within budget restraints.
- Special projects, Machine build projects from ground floor, and
- Assist Maintenance Supervisor and Sr. Supervisor as necessary.
- Other duties as needed
How to convince us
Work experience requirements:
- Five years of maintenance experience including mechanical, electrical and hydraulic
- We are looking for a team player with well- developed interpersonal skills, with proven ability to support a positive team environment.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attended technical courses on new technologies and advancements preferred
- Maintenance program or equivalent experience in the same field preferred
What we offer
- Primary Care Wellness Center onsite for all employees - AT NO COST (All spouses who carry Röchling health benefits have free access too)
- Röchling Wellness Program sponsoring run/walk programs throughout the year
- Wellness Credits
- Employee Discounts at Verizon, BMW, Ford, GM and more
- Continuous Improvement Program & Safety Awards
- Employee Referral Program
Interested in joining our team? Please send your resume for consideration.
In the Automotive division, you will shape the mobility of tomorrow. Together with our customers, we develop system solutions for enhanced aerodynamics and efficiency. This means: We protect the environment while also improving the driving experience of millions of vehicles.
In the Röchling Group you’ll be shaping industry. Worldwide. Together, we are changing everyday lives – by making cars lighter, making drug packaging safer and enhancing industrial applications. With 11,000 employees in 25 countries.