Customer Service Coordinator
|Job type||Job offer|
|A job for||
|We are looking for||
As of now
|A job at||
In the Röchling Group you’ll be shaping industry. Worldwide. Together, we are changing everyday lives – by making cars lighter, making drug packaging safer and enhancing industrial applications. With 11,000 employees in 25 countries.
In the Automotive division, you will shape the mobility of tomorrow. Together with our customers, we develop system solutions for enhanced aerodynamics and efficiency. This means: We protect the environment while also improving the driving experience of millions of vehicles.
At our Duncan, SC location we are searching for a:
Customer Service Coordinator
- Ensures that all customer service / shipping related activities in the office and on the production floor are carried out in a safe manner. Responsible to address any unsafe practices by any employee that are witnessed in any area on the shop floor or in the office.
- Set-up of new part numbers requirement master, carrier, container ID, pool address, destination master, and customer EDI. Responsible to test EDI prior to going live.
- Complete on time all deliverables assigned to the Customer Service Coordinator under RAMP program and support RAMP program Gate reviews. CSC deliverables includes ownership for all manual orders into SAP as requested by launch team and delivery of customer product.
- Ensure SAP requirements match customer requirements: Daily reconciliation of accumulations, Daily monitoring of customer release systems where applicable, and validation of daily net change report.
- Provide weekly shipping schedule to material planner and communicate to BU team any changes to schedule at customer request.
- Oversee all shipping of customer product and ASN, track customer containers and maintain accuracy of customer based container management systems.
- Manage customer shipping process while maintaining 100% delivery rating, monitoring customer delivery scores, manage all delivery violations, and disputing with proper data where applicable. Follow up of all expendable container shipments ensuring that payment has been processed.
- Perform physical inventory counts as scheduled and monitor finished goods inventory to ensure on time deliveries, reporting any and all delivery issues to BU Manager and communicating any shortages to customer in a timely manner.
- Perform transfer transactions and supplier return transactions through negative RP/supplier return process.
- Prepares departmental reports as required. Complete monthly metrics, drill-down chart for Delivery by customer
- Training Business Unit team members and operators on proper customer shipping schedule, shipping process, customer ASN, and customer websites/EDI.
- Performs all other functions as required; included are any work assignments relating to the efficient flow of work within Roechling.
- Personal Computing Skills with advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite programs
- Strong communication skills - both written & oral
- Highly organized
- Accuracy and attention to detail with ability to multi-task
- Ability to retain critical knowledge of customer web-sites, portals, and EDI.
- Able to identify urgent and/or emerging problems, identify alternative corrective actions, and engage appropriate colleagues in problem resolution.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Operations, SCL, or equivalent is preferred.
- Two (2) years or more of experience in a customer service, shipping/receiving, material planning, or similar role within a manufacturing setting.
- Tier 1 or 2 OEM Automotive Parts manufacturing plant experience.
- Mainframe experience, such as SAP, AS400,
- Primary Care Wellness Center onsite for all employees - AT NO COST (All spouses who carry Röchling health benefits have free access too)
- Röchling Wellness Program sponsoring run/walk programs throughout the year
- Wellness Credits
- Employee Discounts at Verizon, BMW, Ford, GM and more
- Continuous Improvement Program & Safety Awards
- Employee Referral Program
- Family Outings
Interested in joining our team? Please send your resume for consideration.