At our Akron, OH location we are searching for an:
Where we need you
- Establish project plans, deliverables, milestones and team member responsibilities for new projects to ensure the timely, cost-effective execution of the RAMP (Roechling Automotive Management of Projects) for all assigned projects
- Monitor the performance of team members. Provide coaching, guidance and feedback to assure that key milestones are met and that the work product meets appropriate standards.
- Maintains program timelines and open issue matrix for the facility. Take corrective action as necessary to address issues. Escalate as necessary.
- Coordinates in plant prototype submissions builds
- Monitor and direct the manufacturing B.O.M. release to Plants.
- Responsible for all machinery associated with the product launch is working as designed, in place, and capable of producing at required TAKT Time to meet production requirements.
- Ensure that all production staff assigned to new program launches are trained and capable of executing the production of the assigned new product.
- Plan, organize, and manage resources for a 3 shift x 7 day production facility.
- Insure all personnel are following safety guidelines and working in a safe manner.
- Oversee and manage all production processes.
- Provide direction, leadership, and development opportunities to the production team through communication, training, and setting the example.
- Directly manage all production leaders and the production assistant.
- Monitor and manage daily execution of the production schedule to insure customer requirements are met on time. Work in conjunction with all departments to meet this requirement.
- Monitor and manage monthly KPIs to insure goals are met. Implement corrective actions to meet set targets.
- Implement and Adhere to 5s Standards.
- Identify and lead improvement activities for the manufacturing processes by building cross functional and inter-departmental teams to accomplish the tasks.
- Work in conjunction with the quality department to insure QRQC points are followed through to completion using proper root cause analysis and problem solving techniques.
- Maintain effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills in motivating direct reports.
- Other duties as needed.
How to convince us
Work experience requirements:
- Must have a least 5 years progressive experience in manufacturing preferably in an Automotive facility
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Bachelor’s Degree in Management preferred or equivalent experience
What we offer
- Primary Care Wellness Center onsite for all employees - AT NO COST (All spouses who carry Röchling health benefits have free access too)
- Röchling Wellness Program sponsoring run/walk programs throughout the year
- Wellness Credits
- Employee Discounts at Verizon, BMW, Ford, GM and more
- Continuous Improvement Program & Safety Awards
- Employee Referral Program
- Family Outings
Interested in joining our team? Please send your resume in for consideration.
In the Automotive division, you will shape the mobility of tomorrow. Together with our customers, we develop system solutions for enhanced aerodynamics and efficiency. This means: We protect the environment while also improving the driving experience of millions of vehicles.
In the Röchling Group you’ll be shaping industry. Worldwide. Together, we are changing everyday lives – by making cars lighter, making drug packaging safer and enhancing industrial applications. With 11,000 employees in 25 countries.