At our Duncan, SC location we are searching for a:
Material Delivery Technician - 3rd shift
Where we need you
- General Description:
- Combine gaylords, Mold changes - average 6 changes per shift @ 25 mins per change, remove all purge from machines, receive & stage material from warehouse
- Change & label scrap totes average 14 per shift
- Fill blue bins- average 8 per shift, fill all rubber bins twice per shift , Receive bulk trucks for silos
- Fill color bins for blow mold
- Change regrind bins
- Each employee is responsible for the quality of his/her personal performance and how said performance impacts the environment, safety, and data security. This is applicable to the departments of development, production, management, logistics, and after market services, as well as to contact with customers and suppliers. Managers and supervisors are also responsible for the quality of his/her team's performance and how said performance impacts the environment, safety, and data security.
- This principle of comprehensive quality management is developed and furthered through training (on the job), continuing/ extended education, as well as continued supply of information and updates, and should be exemplified by supervisors on every level.
- Knowledge of customer specific requirements (CSR) necessary through advanced training, or work experience or a combination of the two.
MONITOR DURING SHIFTS:
- Panel boards, Material running from blue bins & gaylords, Silo levels, Regrind % in dryers
- Material running in portable dryers, Vacuum system and all hoppers
- All metal separating bins-dump as needed
- All material and vacuum hoses - replace as needed, All blenders and color feeders
- Record all shift information
- DAILY HOUSEKEEPING:
- Clean and vacuum machines, Clean mezzaines
- Keep regrind rooms clean & under mezzaines
- Clean material storage area and dump station & silos section 1 & 2 and 2
- Floor clean of pellets, hoses, etc. around machines
- WEEKLY DUTIES:
- Check calibration of blenders
- Check & clean dryer filters, vacuum filters, and dust collectors, Record material lot # in audit book, Weekly pm's
How to convince us
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Forklift certification
- High School Diploma / GED
What we offer
- Primary Care Wellness Center onsite for all employees - AT NO COST (All spouses who carry Röchling health benefits have free access too)
- Röchling Wellness Program sponsoring run/walk programs throughout the year
- Wellness Credits
- Employee Discounts at Verizon, BMW, Ford, GM and more
- Continuous Improvement Program & Safety Awards
- Employee Referral Program
- Family Outings
Interested in joining our team? Please send your resume for consideration.
In the Automotive division, you will shape the mobility of tomorrow. Together with our customers, we develop system solutions for enhanced aerodynamics and efficiency. This means: We protect the environment while also improving the driving experience of millions of vehicles.
In the Röchling Group you’ll be shaping industry. Worldwide. Together, we are changing everyday lives – by making cars lighter, making drug packaging safer and enhancing industrial applications. With 11,000 employees in 25 countries.