At our Duncan, SC location we are searching for a:
Material Handler (Forklift Operator) - 2nd and 3rd shift
Where we need you
- Safely operate forklift equipment
- Load and unload incoming and outbound trucks
- Read work orders and follow verbal instructions
- Work with SAP console (scanner) for out and inbound material
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Each employee is responsible for the quality of his/her personal performance and how said performance impacts the environment, safety, and data security. This is applicable to the departments of development, production, management, logistics, and after market services, as well as to contact with customers and suppliers. Managers and supervisors are also responsible for the quality of his/her team's performance and how said performance impacts the environment, safety, and data security.
- This principle of comprehensive quality management is developed and furthered through training (on the job), continuing/ extended education, as well as continued supply of information and updates, and should be exemplified by supervisors on every level.
- Knowledge of customer specific requirements (CSR) necessary through advanced training, or work experience or a combination of the two.
Non-climate controlled warehouse
How to convince us
- Current forklift certification
- Ability to lift heavy objects (up to 50 lbs.)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in various environmental conditions
- Willingness to work all shifts
- Keep workplace clean and organized
- High School Diploma or equivalent
What we offer
- Primary Care Wellness Center onsite for all employees - AT NO COST (All spouses who carry Röchling health benefits have free access too)
- Röchling Wellness Program sponsoring run/walk programs throughout the year
- Wellness Credits
- Employee Discounts at Verizon, BMW, Ford, GM and more
- Continuous Improvement Program & Safety Awards
- Employee Referral Program
- Family Outings
Interested in joining our team? Please send your resume for consideration.
In the Automotive division, you will shape the mobility of tomorrow. Together with our customers, we develop system solutions for enhanced aerodynamics and efficiency. This means: We protect the environment while also improving the driving experience of millions of vehicles.
In the Röchling Group you’ll be shaping industry. Worldwide. Together, we are changing everyday lives – by making cars lighter, making drug packaging safer and enhancing industrial applications. With 11,000 employees in 25 countries.