|Job type||Job offer|
|A job for||
|We are looking for||
As of now
|A job at||
In the Röchling Group you’ll be shaping industry. Worldwide. Together, we are changing everyday lives – by making cars lighter, making drug packaging safer and enhancing industrial applications. With 11,000 employees in 25 countries.
In the Medical division, you will work with our customers to make pioneering contributions to disease prevention and health restoration worldwide. We offer a wide selection of custom-tailored components through to complete systems.
Review the upcoming molds (bench test), set up and evaluate tools for the first time, include water schematics with GPM, identify any restrictions in the water or plastic flow, pressure limitation cavity balance. Start up/ shutdown work instructions, train, monitor, and provide feedback to staff.
- Implement lean principles pertaining to the organization of the work area, standardization, and troubleshooting methods.
- Mold trials to ensure a robust process is established and relayed to Production while adhering to the intent of design, quality, and sales throughout the development process. These activities may include: cycle time, labor content, opportunities for automation, cavity segregation, vision systems, auxiliary equipment etc.
- Coordinate with Production Scheduling, Engineering, & Tool Room to manage and prioritize sample schedule to support/balance project timelines & maximize production up time.
- Process Development group assist/supports Production, Engineering, Quality, Tooling, Automation, Customer Service, and Sales. Primary responsibilities are to Increase Production OEE, adopt standardized scientific methods for process development of mold trials through all phases (IQ, OQ, PQ) – to relay an approved production process that satisfies the Production Acceptance Criteria. This position owns the strategy to improve results for the internal and external customer.
- Support technology research and implementation projects by establishing a business case and determining the equipment needs, lead and /or support the machine acquisition process and oversee project activities.
- Investigate quality concerns to determine root cause and drive resolution, prevent quality issues from leaving the facility.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, or associate degree with related field expertise
- Strong written and oral communication are required
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a manufacturing setting is ideal
- Experience with Microsoft Office, (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) is required
- Demonstrated, strong project management skills are required with a desire to think differently
- Excellent self-direction, time management business acumen and strategic thinking for new products and processes