SAP Analyst (m/f/d)
|Job type||Job offer|
|A job for||
|We are looking for||
As of now
|A job at||
In the Röchling Group you’ll be shaping industry. Worldwide. Together, we are changing everyday lives – by making cars lighter, making drug packaging safer and enhancing industrial applications. With 11,000 employees in 25 countries.
In the Automotive division, you will shape the mobility of tomorrow. Together with our customers, we develop system solutions for enhanced aerodynamics and efficiency. This means: We protect the environment while also improving the driving experience of millions of vehicles.
For our branch in Laives (BZ), we are looking for a resource in Information Technology depatment – in the Application unit. He/She will manage the SAP moduls implementation and he/she will be responsible for.
SAP Analyst (m/f/d)
- Collection of the needs related to the implementation of new processes and translation of these needs into requirements
- Analysis of the collected requirements and identification of the possible solutions
- Collaboration with programmers for the implementation of the identified solutions
- Management/administration of the SAP modules of his/her responsibility
- Assessment of the activities’ status
- Test on the proposed solutions and verification of the compliance with requirements
- Support to the end-users, through Service-Desk activity
- Draft and update the software documentation and the user-manual
- Participation in Workshops/Meetings with the colleagues of the headquarter
- Reference for suppliers in case of outsourced implementations
- Ability to work with the different SAP environments, mainly quality and productive ones.
- Education in computer science, economics or management
- Experience in the management/administration of at least one of mainly these modules: SD, MM, WM (appreciated the knowledge also of PP and QM)
- Experience with logistic and shop floor processes, in a manufacturing company.
- Aptitude for the management of relations with colleagues, ability to interact in an international context and teamwork
- Good problem-solving skills and sense of responsibility
- Ability to summarize and analyze
- Good knowledge of the English language (B2)
- German Language (B1)
- Knowledge about PP e QM SAP modules
- Direct employment in the company - CCNL Gomma Plastica on 13 months, holidays/permits/paid overtime, company canteen, welfare system and company conventions including discounts for various services (cars and motorcycles, insurance and banks, mobility and travel, fashion, leisure, culture and instructions, technology)
- Possibility of professional and personal growth
- Specific and continuous training courses, aimed at improving and retaining increasingly competent and motivated employees
- A job in a modern production plant, with the values of an international family business
- A dynamic team in a good working atmosphere
- A cooperative management style