At our Duncan SC location we are searching for
Set up Technicians 2nd and 3rd shifts
Where we need you
- Rigging Tools
- Perform mold changes.
- Clean & Grease Tools.
- Change EOA Tools.
- Start Machine / Process (Learn From Process Techs ).
- Keep Machines clean (Purge / Pellets / Parts & Runners in press / etc.)
- Shut down machines.
- Verify, monitor and adjust process (Learn from Process Techs ).
- Complete necessary paperwork.
- Identify problems with (press, robot, EOAT) feedback to engineers.
- Identify and submit work orders for the issues identified at changeovers.
- Ensure correct root cause is entered into Barco when there is downtime.
- Execute production schedules working with zone and shift leaders.
- Communicate material changeovers
- Support QTC activities
- PM and maintain EOAT activities
- Verify all fittings and connections during setups
- Other duties as needed
- Each employee is responsible for the quality of his/her personal performance and how said performance impacts the environment, safety, and data security. This is applicable to the departments of development, production, management, logistics, and after market services, as well as to contact with customers and suppliers. Managers and supervisors are also responsible for the quality of his/her team's performance and how said performance impacts the environment, safety, and data security.
- This principle of comprehensive quality management is developed and furthered through training (on the job), continuing/ extended education, as well as continued supply of information and updates, and should be exemplified by supervisors on every level.
- Knowledge of customer specific requirements (CSR) necessary through advanced training, or work experience or a combination of the two.
How to convince us
- Prior mold changing experience and/or in house training of associates
- High school diploma or GED
What we offer
- Primary Care Wellness Center onsite for all employees - AT NO COST (All spouses who carry Röchling health benefits have free access too)
- Röchling Wellness Program sponsoring run/walk programs throughout the year
- Wellness Credits -
- Employee Discounts at Verizon, BMW, Ford, GM and more
- Continuous Improvement Program & Safety Awards
- Employee Referral Program
- Family Outings
Interested in joining our team? Please send your resume for consideration.
In the Automotive division, you will shape the mobility of tomorrow. Together with our customers, we develop system solutions for enhanced aerodynamics and efficiency. This means: We protect the environment while also improving the driving experience of millions of vehicles.
In the Röchling Group you’ll be shaping industry. Worldwide. Together, we are changing everyday lives – by making cars lighter, making drug packaging safer and enhancing industrial applications. With 11,000 employees in 25 countries.