Inside Technical Sales Engineer
|Job type||Job offer|
|A job for||
|We are looking for||
As of now
|A job at||
In the Röchling Group you’ll be shaping industry. Worldwide. Together, we are changing everyday lives – by making cars lighter, making drug packaging safer and enhancing industrial applications. With 11,000 employees in 25 countries.
In the Medical division, you will work with our customers to make pioneering contributions to disease prevention and health restoration worldwide. We offer a wide selection of custom-tailored components through to complete systems.
- Minimum experience of five years in a sales position (manufacturing environment is preferred).
- Adequate computer skills to do data entry and quotations.
- Technical experience and understanding of:
- Injection mold design, Injection mold tooling, Thermoplastic Injection Molding
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
- Can maximize and grow existing accounts to full potential.
- Can develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their needs and requirements.
- Has the ability to persuade prospects that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery.
- Understands and meets monthly and annual sales targets.
- Supports marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Is skilled and comfortable at creating and making technical presentations to small and/or large audiences to show and sell our services and competencies.
- Work seamlessly with other members of the sales team and other internal departments.
- Willing and able to travel as required to visit customers and potential customers.
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends.
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
HIGHLIGHTS OF SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Brings Client Base
- Closing Skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Technical Understanding
- Building Relationships
- People Skills
- Data Entry Skills
- Customer Focus
- Motivation for Sales
High school graduate. Minimum of entry-level college reading, writing and math skills required to understand quality system documentation and other supporting forms and procedures.