We like to know more
Training opportunities at Röchling:
- An extensive seminar program and international courses with numerous training sessions for professional and personal development, such as “Project Management,” “Conversation and Communication” and “Conflict Management.”
- Target-group-specific seminars, such as “Management Seminar for Commercial Managers” or “Inter-Cultural Skills Training Course” for employees with international contacts.
- “Röchling Automotive School”: Internal speakers convey specialist technical knowledge to colleagues from the Röchling Automotive division
- Apprentice training: Apprentices have their own training program, which currently has seven different seminars, e.g. “Rhetoric and Presentation” or “Personality Training”
- Subject-specific individual and team coaching
“Growth is what defines Röchling – and this is mainly thanks to the people in our company. That is why we speak with our employees about their professional and personal objectives, and support their individual development.”
Jacqueline Hoffmann, Training and Development Specialist
And find an offer for everyone
Seminars and training measures are discussed individually between the employee and their direct supervisor and agreed according to requirements. There are always new priority topics such as “Röchling English Offensive” or “Globalization and Internationalization.” For new professionals and managers, we also offer the “Introduction to Röchling” seminar series, in which they learn a lot about the background of the company and the material and get to know our strategy and our markets. This also helps them make Group-wide contacts.